- Speakers will find their time slot for the presentation in the Program (PDF).
- Please copy your presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) on CD/DVD or USB stick. Presentations have to be uploaded in time before the session starts.
- A conference notebook is used for all presentations.
- The following software will be available: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Microsoft Powerpoint, LibreOffice.
- If you are using video in your presentation, please check for the correct video codec after the upload.
- Please contact the session chairs before the session starts.
- The time slot for an oral presentation is 18 minutes. Additionally 4 minutes are allocated for discussion.
Interactive Presentation (Poster)
- Preparation of a poster:
- Size of poster boards: width 120 cm x height 180 cm.
- Recommended size for a poster:
DIN A0 (portrait) width 841 mm x height 1189 mm.
- Please come with your poster to the REGISTRATION DESK for further information at latest 12:30pm on presentation day.
- At least one author of each poster should be available at the poster for interactive presentations during the poster session.
- Posters can be removed after the poster session.